DATE: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
TIME: 10 a.m. to approximately 10:45 a.m.
15-minute presentation followed by Questions & Answers
ZOOM / CALL INFO:
Online Link – Click https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88648491902?pwd=VGVBNXV6cWJ5Rk9WZ3hjYmk0ZndzUT09 to access Zoom meeting.
Call In – (669) 900-9128; Meeting ID: 886 4849 1902; Password: 990501
WHAT: The Orange County Registrar of Voters will provide members of the media with an update on the latest information regarding the November 8, 2022 General Election.
On Monday, October 10, more than 1.8 million vote-by-mail ballots will be mailed to all active registered voters in Orange County.
The briefing will cover:
- Current voter statistics
- Important election dates
- Information about Orange County voter information guides and ballots
- How and where to register to vote
- Key 2022 General Election information
- Security and integrity measures
- Results reporting and timing
WHO: Bob Page, Registrar of Voters, will lead the briefing.